Monday, July 13, 2009

Cravings

Just for memories' sake, I decided to post some normal, not-so-normal, and downright crazy cravings to look back on. These are in no particular order, as today I'm 30 weeks and I'm just now getting around to post this! I'll start with my most recent events, and hopefully I'll remember them as I keep writing!

McCallister's sweet Tea
Rainbow chip icing
Crushed Ice
DIET A&W ice-cold root beer
cold stone ice cream
spaghetti
tacos, tacos, tacos
reese's peanut butter cups (small version, not normal sized)
yogurt
apples
Iced Coffees from McDonalds (not Starbucks surprisingly)
strawberries
shrimp
cranberry juice with diet sprite
krispy kreme doughnuts
pancakes
SNOW CONESSSS
English muffins with cheese/tomatoes/onions (whole wheat, 100cal muffin)


I'll post more if I figure any more out! No wonder I've gained weight...all the cravings are sweets and carbs!!!

P.S. I sure would love a snow cone machine. That is the one craving (and the rainbow chip icing) that I have not indulged as of today at 3:31pm. :)

No comments: