Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Good Samaritan

I was blogging along my little road of stories, when I decided to change my background, header, and possibly my sanity. Well, I posted a cry for help, and I would like to offer "The Good Samaritan Award". This award is given to fellow bloggers (girls only allowed) who help another momma out.
Christena, whom I have never met before, was the first to comment and email me about inserting a picture.
Check out her blog! She has a little boy who is absolutely beautiful and handsome. You can tell by her most recent post that she loves that boy more than cookie monster loves cookies. Not sure why I came up with that analogy, but I just ate a chocolate chip cookie. That probably had something to do with it.

Thank you, Good Samaritan fellow Mommy! I appreciate your help even though you didn't have to.

Who deserves this award in your life????

1 comment:

Radar's Mom said...

You are so very welcome and thank you so much for the shout out. I do indeed love Radar much more than the Cookie Monster loves cookies... now had you said more than The Count likes to count... well, then there might be room for debate! I followed your lead and made a post with my own Good Samaritan nominee!