Thursday, January 21, 2010

"She's having a little guwrl"

In case you don't know how to interpret my title, as qouted by a cute little girl, I will explain for you. "She's having a little girl". How cute! Can't you just hear it? This past Saturday, I hosted a baby shower at my house for my friend at work. All of our co-workers came, as well as her mom and little niece, author of "the little guwrl" qoute.
Hot pink and lime green was everywhere! I might have gone a little overboard with the color theme, but you can never have too many polka dot ribbons in southern living "dress me up plates and platters"! I made a diaper wreath, which was very simple to do, and I was pleased with the way it turned out.



Tina, one of my co-workers, brought a cute tree (I covet this tree, in case you were wondering). The tree was placed on the table as the centerpiece, and girly little items were placed all over it.



The food was delicious, but everyone's favorite was the "Kim Cake"! Kim, another co-worker, wasn't able to come but made her famous cake. We put Gracie's monogram on the cake, and it was served with a cute "high-heel" server!! (Thanks, Mom!)







Congratulations, Kat! We can't wait to meet you, Gracie! Here are a few pictures of the honored guests. I have to say, girl showers are so much fun!!!








No comments: