Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 17: "They Grow Up So Fast"

If you document any of life's moments in blog form, diary, notecards, whatever... Please take a moment sometime to relive it. I just read a post that I wrote 3 years and a handful of days ago. My boy was just over 2 years old. I couldn't imagine what even the next year would hold during that rocky time, but here we are, grace upon grace. They truly do grow so fast. This older post actually from an attempted 31 day adventure, which I somewhat finished. It is dear to me, and I can still picture him with his baby-fine hair....


Enjoy!

And on a different note:

PRAISE THE LORD IT IS FRIDAY. And all the people said.... AMEN.

1 comment:

Zion said...

Whenever I go back and read old journals or look at pictures I am always so glad that I documented that moment. Great advice. Thank you.