Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Go Green

I have never purposefully worn green on St. Patrick's Day. I celebrate every other season/holiday with flair, and I'm plotting my Easter decor as I type. However, after having Jonah, I want to enjoy every holiday, event, National Potato Day that exists. It is all about the small things and enjoying the simple moments.
I have officially crossed over to the green side. Patrick, Jonah, and I wore different shades of green, which together blended horribly.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


2 comments:

Charbelle said...

I LOVE Easter decorations and Kohls and Marshall's are always the best at having cute pretty Easter decor!!!
WHAT A CUTIE, he just gets cuter and cuter if that's even possible.
Between your Jonah and Hailey's Noah I just want to pinch cheeks :)

The Wrights said...

just found your blog:) adorable pics of your little guy...glad we can keep up with you here!