Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Feel Real

Ok Blog Readers, all 17 of you...
I will be featured tomorrow on my friend's blog, Allison Dameron. She actually lives right down the road from me, and we like to share crafting ideas and sweat. Yep, you heard me. Sweat. We are morning mommies, meaning we run in the pitch black ungodly hour of 6am, because we are training for a 5k in December. We also like running. That much.

So, Allison has started a new "Mommies with Swagger" post for her blog. She features a different mommy each week. I feel like a REAL BLOGGER now!! I am actually a "guest" on her blog! I am so EXCITED I COULD MAKE 40 MILLION WREATHS...that's how excited I AM! If you think I am a nerd, just wait until you get sucked into this blog world, too. I have always been secretly envious of those blessed guest posters on coveted blogs like Nesting Place, Living with Lindsay, etc.
Guess what? Allison is now a coveted blog!

Here is a little video to show you how we roll....

1 comment:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

That's so cool!! Look at you getting all super popular in the blog world!